A Perfect Day in Disneyland

Posted by Alyssa











Well, after our first day of torture in the cold and rain, the second day made the trip worth it! It was sunny and beautiful weather. Connor loved riding all the rides and was constantly absorbing everything in everywhere we went. We even got to see reindeer and santa! We didn't get a picture with him though because the line was incredibly long. He still isn't at the point where he understands all the little Christmas details, which I'm perfectly ok with right now! His favorite part was driving his car on Autopia. Both boys did great and Mike loved the jogging stroller. Not once did he want to give up pushing it! We did end up leaving at about 4:30, which meant we missed the fireworks and falling snow afterwards and see the Cinderella castle lit up. But I did a great job imagining it as we drove away! :-) We were all excited to see Connor's reaction to the Christmas Parade (especially my dad) but of course he fell asleep right before it got to us and missed the whole thing. Mike tried to wake him a couple times, but he was completely out! I'm starting to learn that things never go the way you plan with kids in the picture. I can now say that I've seen how gorgeous it is in Disneyland at Christmastime! The decorations everywhere were beautiful and got me in the Christmas mood! Thanks to the fact that we had my parents and brothers to help us, Mike and I got to ride some rides together and we went shopping in Downtown Disney and got my favorite ice cream- chocolate peanut butter Hagen Daaz! We love Disneyland!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Conner is so cute. Brian just said he's the upgraded version of Mike.