Disneyland!!!

Posted by Alyssa







After leaving this morning at 5am, we made it to Disneyland! We're here with my parents and brothers Rees and Ryan. We found out the day before leaving that it was going to be cold and rainy.....but we weren't expecting this! There are now reports that its supposed to snow here for the first time in 17 years! It is STINKING cold, windy, and pouring outside. So, yes, after we could finally check into our room, we are now enjoying Disneyland in the hotel. We tried to ride a couple rides (all inside rides), eat lunch (inside), and walk around (NOT inside). Lets just say that by the time we finally got to check in, we were all soaked, freezing, tired, and grumpy. My Christmas present was a double Schwinn jogging stroller and it is a lifesaver already! The thing rides super smooth, the boys are comfortable, and it kept them mostly dry (except their feet). I'm glad I got to open my Christmas present early! Right now you can't even see outside our room window because the windows are covered in frost. So, for now, we're just waiting for it to stop raining so we can actually enjoy this vacation. LOL, silly me. I'm just gonna say this is going to be an adventure!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love Disney around Christmas time! I hope you get to enjoy it. My double jogger is my most favorite thing. You will love it!

Chazlyn Robbins said...

That stinks it's raining! How long are you going to be in California? Hopefully it will clear up soon. Will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card?