My boys

Posted by Alyssa







These are my recent photos I wanted to share of the two little boys who have completely stolen our hearts. For those of you who don't know Connor, well....he's quite a character! It's almost impossible to put into words what the little guy is like. He's got a mind of his own, he's obsessed with keys, cars, and phones. He has quite the collection of toys (mainly thanks to Grandma Colvin), but never plays with them. He'd rather walk around and take things apart, play in our carsm or study stuff. Sometimes it's a good thing....sometimes not. He's a one track minded boy that knows exactly what he wants and theres no distracting him. He's a total people person. Today when we got home our neighbors were outside while the kids played in the street. Connor looked at me as we got out of the car and said, "People! Play! Outside!" He's always quite the entertainer and is totally loveable. All it takes is one smile from him and you're wrapped around his finger. I don't know how, but the kid never runs out of energy! He's his dad to a T (both looks and personality!)!

Then there's our little Jakie boy. I can't say enough that this kid is seriously what Mike and I needed! He's the sweetest and happiest little guy I've ever seen! All you have to do is look at him and he'll give you the biggest smile. He is so good natured and has the sweetest spirit about him. He loves to baby talk at you and makes himself laugh when he squeals as loud as he can. And let me just say, this guy is a chunk! I think Connor was just as fat, but it still cracks us up how much their skin can stretch and fill up with dimples all over! It's been fun seeing his looks constantly change and now you can start to see the mix of genes in him! We are so blessed with our little boys!

1 comments:

Chazlyn Robbins said...

Your boys are adorable! They are soo cute! I can't get over how much Conner looks like Mike. I love their blue eyes. You are a blue eyed family.