It's payback time!

Posted by Alyssa

So last week poor Jakie broke out in sores all over his mouth, along with a fever (a result of the sores), and 2 ear infections. He didn't eat for about 4 days and the little guy lost weight he couldn't afford to lose! Anyway, once our friend who is a dentist looked at Jake's gums and told us what was going on, all we could do was wait for it to go away in 10 days and buy numbing gel to put in his mouth so he could actually eat. Well, my dearest husband decided to take the clear numbing gel and completely coated my Sonicare when I wasn't looking. The next morning when I brushed my teeth, my WHOLE mouth, tongue, lips were completely numb! I was freaking out, but it went away in about 10 minutes. I told Mike later when he got home what happened and he just died laughing. Punk.......don't worry, he'll get what's coming to him. If any of you have suggestions, please share! :-)

3 comments:

Lisa Love said...

I don't have any suggestions but please keep us updated! Do you ever feel as if you have 3 sons instead of 2? :)

Leah said...

Kinda late for April Fools', Mike. Clever, though; clever. Good luck, Alyssa!

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious...I am going to have to try that on John.