Easter craft and coloring eggs

Posted by Alyssa

I made the above Frapp bottles for the boys' primary and nursery leaders. They took forever to make and I was so glad when they were done! A girl in our ward made these last year for Halloween and they were so cute, I tried to make some for Easter. I hope the teachers enjoyed them....Mike was so worried everyone would think I actually drink the Starbucks Frappucino! But don't worry, they were cheap with sales and coupons and I dumped them and washed them out.

Saturday night during the Priesthood session Jessica and I went to John and Claudia's to eat pizza, hang out, and color easter eggs! Once we got going, we to took the boys' clothes off so they wouldn't stain. It might seem like it, but I don't always let me kids stay naked! :-) The boys had so much fun watching the eggs change colors and then putting stickers on them when they were done.


I gave Jake an egg to play with, which he didn't like at all.....he's more of an observer!

Jessica and Christian-I always just want to squeeze this kid he's so stinking cute!




3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Those are the cutest gifts EVER! I can imagine that they would be A LOT of work, but man, they're cute! :) I haven't seen Jessica in years and her little man is adorable! :) So does she just have the one little guy? What a fun Easter :)

Alyssa said...

Brianna- Jessica has 2 little boys, the last picture on this post is of Dominic and then her little Christian in her arms.

Melinda said...

Your bottles turned out cute. I always feel funny buying them too. I have 20 bottles in my pantry...I need to dump them all out.I wonder what the babysitters think when they see them in there!!!