Welcome 4th Ward Women!

Posted by Alyssa

Welcome to our family's blog! At the right you'll find all my favorite blogs and daily deal sites I visit constantly for great deals. To get to Pinching Your Pennies Best Advertised Price on Perishables you have to: click on their link at the right. At the top of their site click on Screaming Deals by State, click on Arizona and it will have a post for their Best Advertised Price on Perishables (this is a new post each week, which is why I can't give you a direct link). If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me!

2 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Thanks for all the information last night, I am looking forward to getting better deals and learner more about couponing. I started about 3 months ago and am addicted to getting the best deals.

kennie said...

Dee already has me started, just like everyone knew, I'd elicit her help. thanks, we are ready to go. kennie