A Little Help For You

Posted by Alyssa

Ok, I wish I had the time to sit and create blog entries every day of all the good deals I'm finding, but I barely find the time.....to find the deals! If that makes any sense. So, I'm putting all the blogs I find stuff at the right side of our blog. The Frugal Finds are various blogs that post about a million different things, mostly where I find all my good deals and sales. Then there's the daily deal finding web sites that I also visit daily. They list super-duper sales on the internet (and sometimes in stores) that you don't wanna miss. Then, I will also list my deal-a-day sites. These sites sell one item at an incredible price for one day. Most of them are baby items, but dillyeo.com and shnoop.com aren't. I hope these help you save as much as I have! :-)

1 comments:

Safari said...

Thanks girl, your a sweetie for donating so much of your time with two small boys to run after. For anyone reading comments, Alyssa has taught me the fine art of coupon clipping, but I still can't beat her at it! It's feels so good to save more than you spend....