Fry's Trip saved $100!!!

Posted by Alyssa


Here's what I got at Fry's tonight for only $46! That included 10 packs of toilet paper, 4 1/2 gallons milk, 4 containers Simply Orange, 2 packages chicken breasts, 2 loaves bread, 2 bags oranges, chips, vitamin smoothies for kids, soda, 3 packs cookies, shrimp, lettuce, & Tide! The guy behind me had a couple packs of beer and looked at my coupon container and asked, "You got any coupons for beer in there?" He was as excited as I was watching my total go down after all the coupons.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey, Alyssa. I'm from the 4th ward. I signed up to start receiving the AZ Republic, but I haven't been able to receive any papers. Nobody knows why, but my papers don't show up. So I was wondering if you know if there's a newspaper stand at a gas station or something somewhere around here where I can just go buy the Sunday paper every week?

Alyssa said...

Hillary-
When did you sign up? It took about a week before our papers started coming. Did you call and talk to the AZ Republic? I had a problem at first and then they started showing up. Almost all gas stations have the AZ Republic if you wanted to get them there. Good luck!

Hillary said...

Alyssa--

Sorry to bug you on here again, but I don't have your email address. So, I got the problem with the paper fixed and got my first paper today. I'm super excited to start saving! But, the only grocery store coupons I got were Safeway, and there's no Safeway here...? You did say the AZ Republic was better than the Sun, right? How do you get Fry's coupons or Albertson's coupons? Do they have mailing lists, or do you just stop by and grab their weekly ads each week?

My email is dhstephens4328@adelphia.net if it's easier to respond that way. Thanks for your help, and I hope I'm not bothering you! :)