Our zipling and rapelling adventure in Puerto Vallarta

Posted by Alyssa

Because we have an entire cd with pictures from our ziplining and rapelling adventure in Puerto Vallarta, I decided it needed its own post. This was by far the coolest and funnest thing I've ever done. Once we got off the cruise ship, we took a speed boat for about 30 minutes where the rainforest mountains were. We loaded into big army trucks and headed up the mountain on crazy small and steep roads. We then hopped onto some horses and kept heading up the mountain. After that, we hiked some MORE and then were finally at the top. I think there was a total of 8 ziplines and rapell lines (I may be off by a couple). But they were all very high, very long, and very fast! The first one my heart skipped a beat when I looked down and saw how high I was and realized that rope holding was the only thing saving me from falling to my death! But after that one, I relaxed and had the time of my life.

This was actually our last line and we got to race each other! They let me get a head start and Mike still won!
Us and the Stuarts

I was freezing here, it was after the zipline that dove you STRAIGHT into a river, you get completely wet!
Freefall rapelling, an awesome feeling!
These pictures don't do justice to show how high up we were and how long of a drop we had!
Once again, Mike and Clint were like little boys on these things!

Isn't this gorgeous?!?
What a stud!
Yep, "He's mine"!

Standing on one of the platforms

This was my first zipline and I was concentrating my breaking and footing to get it just right so I didn't smack into the guys that helped us!

Getting our instructions before we went on our first line.

We couldn't take our own cameras because we got completely soaked, so one of the tour guys had a professional one taking pics the whole time and you bought the cd in the end. I thought it was worth every penny, these pictures are priceless-I know there were a lot here but I had a hard time picking my favorite ones to put in this post!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks amazing!