Carlsbad Beach

Posted by Alyssa

We left Legoland at about 3 in the afternoon, so we headed over to the beach, which was just down the street!  This was my first time in Carlsbad and I fell in love with their beach.  It was super clean, beautiful, and for a Saturday there were not very many people there!  I'm already looking forward to our next visit there, maybe next time it will be just Mike and I!  :-)


 Because it was a quick visit, we didn't even put swim suits on the kids.  They bolted out of the car and were dying to get in the water!
 My boys....
 Our first family photo since last Thanksgiving! 
 Silly boys....

 building a volcano in the sand

 After running in the waves (which were actually pretty big!), Connor kept getting knocked over.  He was scared the first time, but had a blast the rest of the time!


Hopefully it won't be long till we can visit the beach again!

2 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

Hey! Long time no blog! Looks like a fun family trip. BTW, you have the most beautiful kids!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Oh I miss the beach!! Looks like a ton of fun! :)