Clara's blessing

Posted by Alyssa


This past Sunday we blessed Clara at our house in the evening. It ended up being a perfectly relaxing and enjoyable event! There were only the adults there and it was fun visiting with everyone while eating some valentine treats I made! I've decided doing blessings at home are so much more enjoyable. Its more intimate and special in my opinion!


I actually bought Clara's dress before Connor was even born! I found it on clearance at Dillards for only $6! I love that its just a simple cotton fabric with eyelet details on it. Her flower was the first one I ever made by burning the silk layers to give it the curling effect. So many fun things to do with girls!



David had Jake and Connor laughing like crazy by throwing them in the air!




We are a happy Family!

4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I'm so glad it was a nice event for you! My sister-in-law had her son blessed in my mother-in-law's home and it really is so much more relaxed if you can do it that way. Clara looks beautiful in her dress. :)

Sabra said...

I always prefer the small, home setting myself. Beautiful girl.

Chazlyn Robbins said...

You look so great!

Carrie said...

How cute is your little girl! Look at all the cuteness I have missed. Congratulations by the way. (: