Essence of Summer

Posted by Alyssa

I'm not a big fan of summer....at all. I absolutely hate the heat and stay inside as much as I can most days. But when there's a rare day of cool...er weather you'll find us outside. This slip and slide was the best $2 I've ever spent! They had a blast and Mike and I died laughing watching them run and slip and slide all over the place. It's these rare moments that I enjoy summer!




These pictures don't do these bubble guns justice! We had so much fun playing in a room full of bubbles! Why is it when I pull the camera out they boys are always half dressed?!?

2 comments:

Angee said...

Love Jakie's cute little bum! Lol! That looks so fun!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I always LOVED having a slip n' slide growing up! It's amazing the creative ways you can come up with to keep cool! :) You'll just have to come visit us here in Idaho and escape the heat!! :) Those bubble guns look AWESOME by the way!