Last Minute Adventure

Posted by Alyssa


There's a firestation right next to my parent's neighborhood, and every time we drive by and see the firetrucks, Connor asks if he can ride them. At about 8:30pm I found out that Toys for Tots was at the mall and they had firetrucks you could ride if you donated a toy. So, I ran to my presents box, grabbed a toy, threw a sweater, beanie, and slippers on Connor and ran out the door before they left the mall. We got to ride in the passengers seat all the way around the mall! In the back of the mall the fireman turned on the sirens and lights and Connor jumped and got so tense! But once he realized it was all for fun he smiled and had this little grin the whole ride. As we were walking back to our car he said, "Let's do it again!" I love little moments like these with my little boys-I would be perfectly happy if I had a house full of boys!

1 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is so fun! I truly believe that its moments like that and spur-of-the-moment adventures that make the best memories!! Hey, what's your address down there in Yuma? Will you e-mail it to me. desertchick356@yahoo.com Thanks!! :)