Happy Birthday to Me!

Posted by Alyssa

Riding the Buzz Lightyear game...we're pretty serious!
Riding Thunder Mountain, our favorite ride besides Space Mountain

The trick is to keep your hands up! :-) And when you get to the turn around the goat, turn your WHOLE body to face the goat and look at it the WHOLE way around the turn. Try it and you'll feel like you're falling out and your stomach is going the opposite way!

I love this picture
Us and Papi before the ride started

Here we go!

Posing in front of the castle, I think its pretty funny we're standing exactly the same

This is on Matterhorn

This is on Splash Mountain.....before the big splash!

This year I got to spend my 25th birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth with Mike and my dad. It was SO much fun to ride all the rides without worrying about kids and taking turns. We got to sit and relax whenever we wanted and strolled wherever we wanted. Sigh......it was wonderful.....Thanks to Grandma Colvin for making this trip possible! I think she got a little glimpse into why I call my boys my little monsters! They can be a handful, but they're such a blast and I really did miss them......some of the time. :-) We get to go back in 2 weeks for my dad's "Disneyland Challenge" and take the boys with us. It will be so much fun seeing their reaction to everything. I measured Connor today and he's 1/2 inch away from the height requirement for most of the rides. Hopefully he'll grow a little, we'll spike his hair, and maybe stuff his shoes with toilet paper so he can have a little fun too! I'll post pics of that when we get back! :-)

1 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is too fun!!! It is so fun tobe able to go to a theme park with just the hubby and enjoy the day and each other's company :) Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you had a GREAT one!!!!!! :)