Mountains and Beaches

Posted by Alyssa

This past weekend we went to the Laguna Mountains for a ward campout and then headed off in the morning to the San Diego beaches. Because we have a ton of pictures of each, I broke them into 2 parts. These are from the mountains. It was GORGEOUS weather and it was so nice to get of the hot desert! The boys' favorite part was playing with the tent poles as we set up. I'm constantly amazed at how boys just have that masculine instinct in them to make every object a weapon. We got this tent when we were first married and after years of talking about going camping, we were so excited to finally use it! We love camping and this was our first opportunity when I haven't been pregnant or had a newborn. It's amazing at what just a little bit of fresh air can do for you. :-)


What a stud-he takes after his dad!
Once the tent was set up and the poles were no longer accessible, this was their second favorite thing to do: play with the water faucet






We rarely can get a good picture of these two monsters-they never can sit still long enough and rarely are they both happy at the same time, especially when they have to sit still!

Me and my boys-I'm one lucky mom!

Don't be fooled, this is NOT as comfortable as it looks!






1 comments:

Leah said...

Ohhhh, I'm jealous! I love camping, too, and can't wait to one day go with my own little family. (We DO need a tent first, though, HA!)